SCOUT 185 Enduro
NEW from Scout. This more rugged version of the Scout 185 replaces the carbon fiber spar and ring components with stainless steel. This is ideal for situations where less than perfect takeoffs and landings are likely – such as a tricky launch or newer pilots. The frame will stand up to a lot of abuse.
The Scout Enduro shares all of the same revolutionary features of the carbon version. The two different spar and cage systems are also completely interchangeable. The Enduro weighs 59 lbs.
More pictures coming soon.
The Specs as equipped with standard Moster 185: 59lbs, 25.5 HP, 3.2 gallon gas tank, 132cm custom prop.
The Scout Enduro comes with many unique features as standard:
- Custom Harness load certified to 15G’s
- Integrated water rescue provisions, flotation collar optional
- Integrated underseat reserve container
- Stainless steel cage system
- Aerodynamic carbon fiber overlay cage spars featuring Dynamic Torque Compensation
- Proprietary throttle adjustable for left or right handed pilots, custom carbon throttle or Chameleon throttle optional
- Custom fixed-pitch 132cm carbon fiber prop
- Extreme portability with optional travel-ready case